We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That's why we built the world's leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing & sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients. We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries & new products. We're working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound. We've raised more than $500 million from investors including Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, OrbiMed, & SoftBank.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Clinical Study Coordinator Intern can help with the coordination of activities associated with the setup & the management of clinical studies performed in the laboratory under the direction of, or as delegated by a member of the Clinical Study team. Responsibilities will range from clinical study coordination to data entry projects & general office work.
- Assist with creating Investigator Site Files (ISF) & Site Study Binders (SSB) to meet ICH/GCP requirements & work in conjunction with Clinical Study Coordinators to create & execute on study-specific plans & protocols
- Assist with filing, tracking, & maintaining study documents
- Assist with preparing records for trial monitoring activities & study binder maintenance
- Assist team with study supplies management
- Various tasks associated with operationalizing our studies or team process improvements
- Interest in clinical trials or clinical laboratory science preferred
- Exposure in a CLIA, CAP accredited laboratory preferred
- Exposure to clinical trials/study management preferred
- Able to integrate & apply feedback in a professional manner
- Organized, meticulous, & thorough
- Able to prioritize & drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.