Splice is seeking product managers of all levels to join our growing team. You will own the roadmap for features that will shape the future of music creation.
Music starts at Splice. As a collection of artists, producers, creators & collaborators, Splice sweats every detail involved in the creative process. From our expansive library of content, to the tools we provide, to our company work culture, were constantly evolving towards being the best advocates for our artists & employees. If you work at Splice youll be asked, what does music mean to you? Thats because music is at the core of everything we do. Its why we hire trailblazers to help us solve problems, navigate uncharted territory, & change the industry for the better. Its why we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent & collaborate with to ensure that were growing towards a more inclusive & open minded reality. And its why we hold ourselves accountable for our part in shaping music creation.
What Youll Do?
- Define & manage the roadmap for features of the Splice platform
- Work with engineering & design partners to build capabilities that improve the customer experience
- Collaborate closely with finance, marketing & other cross-functional teams to drive our strategy
- Communicate the roadmap vision internally
What Were Looking For in a Product Manager?
- 4+ years in a product
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including marketing & engineering
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative & quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment & consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key metrics
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a strong plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.