JW Player is looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding JW Demand digital sales team. This role is responsible for programmatically selling our JW clients direct video inventory directly to ad agencies & brands & generating significant new business from digital video, connected TV, & mobile video budgets.
The successful candidate will be motivated & resourceful & must enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment. This role is perfect for a proven seller with expertise in video advertising & digital media & an understanding of the value of the use of data.
JW Players Account Executive, Ad Demand will play a foundational role in the evolution of the JW Demand sales initiatives while working closely with management to achieve our sales objectives.
- Drive JW Demand sales results across media agencies & brands directly
- Understand & execute sales strategy across agency list & territory
- Drive relationship building process with JW Player clients
- Achieve sales goals across linear TV, connected TV, & HH addressable sales expectations
- Build relationships with multiple layers of decision makers in the programmatic buying cycle (in-house marketers, agencies, & trading desks)
- Develop & execute effective sales strategies to qualified targets
- Work hand-in-hand with account managers to ensure accounts are being serviced properly & revenue is maximized
- Act as liaison between the market & our internal team to ensure our product continues to evolve with buyers' needs
- Evangelize our JW Demand product within the marketplace at large
- Present & Demo our JW Demand proposition to audiences of all sizes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of selling digital advertising related solutions to trading desks, agencies, and/or marketers
- Existing contacts within TV, digital video, mobile video buying & planning departments
- Extensive experience in the programmatic industry with a track record of successfully impacting business growth
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets & driving revenue
- Proven expertise in managing complex, multi-faceted sales situations
- High entrepreneurial drive
- Prior experience in high-growth sales or start-up environment preferred
- Self-starter with passion for customer-focused, rapidly evolving & largely undefined industry
- Excellent prioritization, communication & quantitative skills
- Presentation & listening skills & ability to build relationships across a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Keen attention to detail & ability to see the endgame of each business opportunity
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.