Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a talented & dynamic Business Development Representative, Strategic Partner Sales to join our expanding Partner Channel sales team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organizations revenue. The Business Development Representative is responsible for outbound sales activity to discover, nurture, & qualify net new business opportunities. Candidates that thrive in this role are action-oriented, creative, lifelong learners, strong communicators & love to win.
A Day in the Life
- Research Partner accounts & contacts to develop compelling & tailored value propositions
- Collaborate with Account Executives to optimize cross functional efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on warm engagement from demand generation & field marketing initiatives
- Maintain meticulous notes & tracking of accounts & engagement, leveraging tools such as Salesforce.com & Salesloft
- Seamlessly handle prospects objections & educate them on Yext, partnership opportunities & Digital Knowledge Management
- Hit your personal target of Sales Qualified Leads (quota)
- Prospect, educate, qualify, & develop target accounts from lead-generation activities, such as outbound cold-calling, emailing, & direct mailers into targeted accounts
- Engage with prospects via phone, email & social selling tools to share the Yext vision, identify opportunities, & generate interest
- Disseminate qualified new opportunities to appropriate sales representative, collaborating with reps about the opportunity & determining appropriate action items
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the Digital Knowledge Management space
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales
- 1+ years in the BDR function or relevant work experience
- Familiarity with a channel sales model preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including high-level interactions with internal & external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work & tasks; attention to detail & excellent follow-through
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new things & continuous improvement
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.