Pelotons Artificial Intelligence team is looking for an engineer to drive ML Operations & Infrastructure for the Deep Learning / Computer Vision team. Their main focus will be to work closely with ML Engineers & Data/Infrastructure Engineers to build the connective tissue between the data infrastructure, cloud platforms, & machine learning systems that would support faster Datasets Access, Model Research, Continuous Model Training, Generation, & Testing, & smoother Edge Deployment.
- Build & evolve state-of-the-art systems & operations pipelines to accelerate productionization of the teams ML models.
- Work with ML Engineers & Data Engineers to implement scalable solutions for ML model development, model lifecycle management, deployment.
- Build & maintain CI / CD pipelines to automate ML model training, testing, & deployment. Support ML Engineers with Docker & Kubernetes workflows.
- Expose capabilities that increase the velocity of algorithm & model development, & experimentation
- 1-3 Years of experience developing scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Strong programming background, with extensive experience in Python. Experience with C, C++, Java, Swift, or more general purpose programming languages is a plus.
- Substantial experience with multiple technologies from the following list: AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Sagemaker, MLFlow, Airflow, TensorBoard, Jupyter, MySQL/NoSQL. Entrepreneurial & self-directed, innovative, biased towards action in fast-paced environments. Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Previous experience with developing machine learning infrastructure.
- Strong background working with large amounts of Computer Vision data, associated annotations & meta-data.
- Experience setting up ML CI / CD pipelines, testing & validating code & components, testing & validating data, data schemas, & models.
- Ability to build full-stack web or mobile applications/services for internal tooling.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.