Do you live for the hustle & want to join a fast-paced company owning growth? Are you a grassroots marketing athlete, able to combine strategy with execution & make it look easy? Are you so entrepreneurial you had a side hustle before that was even a thing?
As the Regional Marketing Manager on the consumer side, you will drive all growth & awareness via community management & data-driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies & marketing campaigns to fuel growth & increase customer engagement.
- New Customer Acquisition: Own & drive strategy to hit new customer revenue goals.
- Strategic Execution: Develop & execute multi-channel customer acquisition & engagement programs; execute internal strategy to sustainably grow our community
- Team Management: Manage a growing team of Community Associates; guide & support them as our eyes on the ground on a neighborhood-level
- Corporate Outreach: Support outreach, execution, & follow-up for our Lunch & Learn corporate programming
- Guerrilla Marketing + Flyering: Responsible for managing our weekly flyering efforts & also overseeing brand activation efforts on the streets
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Regional/field marketing experience
- Experience with guerrilla marketing & customer activation tactics
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask & think at start-up speed
- Ability to excel in non-stop, execution-heavy environment
- Problem solver with can-do attitude
- College degree required
- Must love lunch
- Competitive base salary
- Full health benefits, paid vacation, free lunch & dinner
- Meaningful equity & the opportunity to build something
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team