Want to help people get the financial protection they need & feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare & buy all types of insurance online. Since 2014, weve become the nation's leading insurance marketplace, raising over $52 million of venture capital & helping more than 5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're growing rapidly & looking for people with grit, great attitudes & creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why weve been voted one of INC's best workplaces two years in a row!
About the role...
Are you looking for the chance to make a huge impact on a growing startup with a mission to impact hundreds, thousands, potentially millions of people? Were looking for a Customer Success Associate to be on the front lines of our brand new Property & Casualty product vertical! This role will support our home & auto insurance Sales & Case Management teams by ensuring every user has a seamless onboarding experience. This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member on a rapidly growing team that is going from 0 to 100 real quick!
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Triage inbound home & auto questions & service requests over chat, email, & phone
- Support our Case Management team in collecting & verifying risk assessment data
- Work closely with carriers & loan officers to help create a unique customer focused on boarding experience for new clients
- Assist our Sales Agents with payment processing & Evidence of Insurance requests - coordinating with users, carriers, & mortgage brokers
- Identify operational improvements & efficiency opportunities
- Help us build team culture & camaraderie on a fast paced team!
- 1+ years experience in home, auto, or commercial insurance - P&C license preferred, but not required
- A customer service mindset - a passion for helping clients get the protection they need
- Quick adaptation to new technology & ability to navigate multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail & self-management
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, & teamwork mindset
- Honesty & integrity you do not cut corners ethically & can be trusted to do the right thing for clients & for the team
- The desire to grow professionally & contribute to the success & culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join (Shhh Its a secret!)