Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Director, Membership Strategy reports to the VP, Membership & will focus on the cross-functional aspects of our Connected Fitness Membership business.
The Director, Membership Strategy will work cross-functionally with various stakeholders (Finance, Strategy, Content, Music, Platform, etc.) to understand & manage the Connected Fitness Membership business. Responsibility for the role may include:
- Continuously evaluating offering & benefits associated with the Peloton Membership in order to provide Members with the most value which will contribute to continued low net churn
- Partnering with our Strategy team to understand the Connected Fitness membership competitive landscape
- Running monthly cross-functional Membership Program meetings & quarterly reviews with senior leaders
- Developing product lifecycle strategy for existing Members & execution in collaboration with the Product & Support teams
- Working with payers, insurers, & other third parties on unique partnerships to make Peloton & the Membership more affordable via reimbursement programs
- Working with finance to understand drivers of Subscription Gross Margin & opportunities for improvement
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in strategy or finance, with a strong preference for experience in a B2C subscription business
- Strong leadership skills & ability to work independently
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments including but not limited to Finance, Content, Music, & Engineering
- Superior written & oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably
- Ability to identify, prioritize, & focus on the tasks that drive the most value
- Ability to work independently to deliver tangible, measurable results
- Positive attitude & flexibility to adapt quickly as things change
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.