Product Strategy Lead
Reporting Relationship: VP of Product Management, Social Integrations
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Strategy Lead is a key player in the Product Management team & they will serve as the primary person through which client feedback is collected & new product features are communicated. This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analyses & attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must:
- Understand the business & client use cases in order to create any necessary internal & external training & go to market materials in partnership with Product Marketing, Account Management, & other DV product teams
- Be able to translate product requirements & features into client friendly topline themes
- Be able to translate client workflows into requirements & client training materials
- Analyse data & translate the results into client impact & form recommendations based on data analyses
- Conduct impact analyses of proposed product changes, evaluate feature alternatives, & design experiments.
- The Product Strategy Lead will also work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions & analysis.
- Create documentation for & support the filling out of client RFIs
- Proactively communicate & follow-up between teams to early on identify issues before they become blockers, and/or maintain a steady, organized stream of communication/status on open items
- Understand the flow of various interconnecting DV systems (Pinnacle, Salesforce, billing, etc) & how they impact requirements & internal players upstream & downstream, & be able to translate this knowledge effectively to PMs & stakeholders
- Able to understand & communicate impact of third-party system changes or requirements across stakeholder groups & downstream teams
- Be an advocate for client-facing teams by understanding the DV customer & AMs expectations & help Product bridge the gap to be a good internal partner
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 3+ years of full time working experience in online advertising
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- Understanding of client side ad serving stacks & media planning software such as Prisma, NMI or Media Ocean
- Experience working as a digital media planner or related field
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Lookr is a plus.
- Experience in BigQuery & Spark SQL is a plus.