This is a key position, reporting to the Demand Planning Director, & is responsible for >$3B in global revenue. You will be responsible for creating an accurate & achievable consensus plan in conjunction with Sales, Marketing & Finance. This role is also a key contributor to the Global S&OP process. A successful candidate must be able to facilitate & drive results in a fast paced & demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal & leadership skills.
This role will be challenged to develop best practices & standardized processes, which can be adopted by the broader team as we continue to grow the demand planning function. You will also be closely involved in building the systems infrastructure to scale the function globally.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage the global S&OP process for connected fitness units (bikes & treadmills)
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain & Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available & accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings.
- Prepare all data & metrics for pre-S&OP & S&OP reviews. Identify gaps & scenarios that must be presented. Guide final decision making on open items & trade-offs
- Leverage Pelotons S&OP processes to deliver a consensus-driven demand plan that optimizes the balance between market opportunity & supply capability.
- In the event of supply constraints, work with Supply Planning & Marketing & Sales stakeholders to shape demand & optimize business performance.
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal & external partners, & ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly.
- Leverage market models, life cycle profiles, & data substitution to generate scenarios as products move from initial launch, through to maturity & eventual EOL
- Use demand sensing technology & techniques to provide more accurate short-term demand projections
- Document & share best practice methods, processes & ideas across the businesss supply chain operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
- Key participant in continuous improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing current business processes, & developing new ways of working
- Bachelors degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 5+ years experience in Demand Planning in a global supply chain preferably in a high-growth environment
- Significant experience with best-in-class ERP, CRM, & order management systems - Big ERP (SAP, Oracle), Salesforce Lightning, etc.
- Strong quantitative, analytical & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm & precise & concurrently build effective relationships
- Strong attention to detail including ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance & deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.