Location: I-Hub White City, London
Ideal start date: Beginning February 2020
We are reinventing B2B media & events, committed to connecting buyers & sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach & our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate & create content that cuts through the noise & captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR & Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals & suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London & New York & continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over 300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
To find out more, please visit:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the HR team of a busy & growing business. The role is very diverse & no one day will be the same. Were looking for a highly organised & detail-oriented individual to join our small team.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Full responsibilities of the lifecycle for employee administration including but not limited to; onboarding, offboarding, job changes & probation.
- Communicating with payroll about HR changes
- Keeping HRIS (PeopleHR) up to date & providing reports where needed.
- Been the main point of call for all adhoc HR queries & provide advice on a range of issues.
- Support HRBP with ER issues where applicable
- Assist with adhoc HR projects.
- Speaking with suitable candidates, gaining a strong understanding of the market
- Building talent pools of suitable candidates
- Candidate Management & building strong relationships with applicants ensuring that good communication & timely feedback is delivered throughout the recruitment process
- Organising & setting up interviews with the relevant people.
- Coordinate with the IT department as needed (e.g. setting up new starter & deactivating leavers)
- Serve as the key person for office management dutiesincluding: mailing, supplies, equipment, bills & shoppingetc
- Plan the annual Summer & Christmas events
- Manage the food & drinks for the office.
- Organisation & management of all central social media
Executive assistant to CEO
- Diary management for CEO
- Adhoc tasks as needed
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Extremely organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail & highly accurate with excellent spelling, grammar & proof-reading skills.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills as there will be a lot of interaction with the leadership team & external client management
- A positive attitude with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of general IT systems & applications including Excel & Word
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble & Social
- Diverse & inclusive.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day & an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco & beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning & development opportunities
Our approach & style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging & insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace & delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce & actively encourage applications from anyone & everyone