SeatGeek is looking for an SEO manager to help grow our largest marketing channel. This will be a high visibility role & you'll have a meaningful impact on our growth as a company.
At its core, the role will involve identifying new SEO opportunities, work with our product, marketing & data science teams to prioritize then build on these opportunities & report on the influence of SEO work & health of the channel in general.
What Youll Do
- Use a variety of SEO tools (Semrush, ahrefs, Search Console & Botify among others) to both report on SEO health & identify new opportunities
- Conceiving of new strategies to acquire legitimate, editorial links to SeatGeek.
- Perform keyword research to identify new keywords we should be targeting
- Beyond just increasing search engine traffic, part of your role will also include monetizing that traffic more effectively. Therefore, youll help identify experiments which might help us convert visits from search engines more effectively.
- Create dashboards & reports to monitor SEO health more effectively.
Who You Are:
- Professional Experience: at least 3 years total & 1+ years of in-house or agency SEO work experience.
- Data savviness: You enjoy working with data & are comfortable with math. You are very comfortable with Excel & interested in getting better. Vlookups, Pivot Tables, If Statements, etc. are part of your daily life so learn to love them!
- SEO tools: familiarity with any of Botify, Semrush, Search Console & ahrefs is preferred.