Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
At Nexthink, branding is the center of everything we do. The marketing team is actively seeking for a passionate & creative professional to join a growing design team as aGraphic / Interactive Designer.
This person will report directly to the Senior Graphic / Interactive Designer & work very closely with our junior designer, as well as integrate with other departments such as marketing, development, & managerial teams in a variety of capacities.
The graphic / interactive designer will work on projects that include, but are not limited to, web, UI / UX, video, print, audio, & interactive pieces. Someone who can help craft visuals for a global audience, create engaging visuals & help add to & document our brand.
- Develop graphics from concept to production for both online & print
- Design & format marketing materialsincluding product collateral, brochures, trade show graphics, PowerPoint presentations,case studies, & web content
- Ensure adherence & help enhance & maintain brand guidelines
- Have the ability to conceptualize design ideas & articulate those choices
- Design sophisticated visuals
- Create visual treatments & graphic elements / assets that adhere to brand guidelines with great attention to detail
- Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts
- Design mockups, layouts, style guides, & brand standards for digital projects that begin (and end) with the user in mind
- Evolve the visual language for the Nexthink brand
- Slice, dice, retouch, & prepare digital assets for interactive deliverables such as full sites, landing pages, banners, & email campaigns
- Function: Marketing
- Level: Mid-Senior
- 1 - 3+ years of design experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing a broad range of creative range
- Ability to manage production & delivery of design materials on multiple projects, spanning varying deadlines
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable of various front-end web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS.
- Experience crafting engaging & visually compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Embrace an iterative design process & is receptive to feedback
- Engage in brainstorming sessions & be involved in constructive design critique
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, & push projects further than expected
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Showcases collaborative traits & must be a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with animation, illustration & video is a plus
- A passion for delivering excellent creativesolutions that are aligned to marketing strategy
- Candidate must be able towork in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, have high attention to detail & ability to work independently
Also a Plus:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Ability to write compelling CTAs, headlines, & content
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design or similar
Adobe CS -Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premier, Acrobat
Prototyping -Sketch, Invision
MS Office -PowerPoint, MSWord
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.