Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, & detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for developing our website & connect with all related platforms, like the marketing automation tool, blog, CRM, & webinar platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with advanced skills in the following platforms, technologies & environments:
- Demonstrable experience in Drupal 7 (Drupal 8 & migrations from 7 to 8 also valuable)
- Responsive & mobile design / cross-browser development.
- Forms development & integration mapping CRM, database...)
- Experience working with RESTFul Services & APIs.
- Angular (1.x, 2.x), ReactJS or similar.
- Development Lifecycle & Version Control (pref. Maven & Git).
The candidate needs to prove at least 3 to 5 years of experience working with the above & must demonstrate capability with sample portfolio of work.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- UX / UI design
- Wordpress knowledge & experience is also Interesting.
- SEO-on page
- Experience working with CRM & / or Marketing Automation Tools