At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in, & that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, & trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Societe Generale, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain & crypto technology.
The Paxos People Team is looking for a Business Recruiter who can bring innovation & energy to our team & raise the bar across all areas of recruitment. As a member on the Talent Acquisition team, youll be trusted to work autonomously to build & execute on sourcing/recruiting strategies, drive an exceptional candidate experience, & champion standardization in our assessment process. We already have a good hiring process with engaged hiring managers, but we need someone who can take us from good to great - is that you?
What you will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Paxos culture, our products, strategic direction, & competitors & then use this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, & create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, interview training, & organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand & ensure alignment on the specifications of each role & how it fits within the overall organization
- Help define, design & implement robust search strategies to build deep pipelines for active roles & future roles yet to be approved
- Deliver balanced diverse pipelines as well as actively network & establish positive relationships with diverse candidates & organizations
- Proactively recommend & drive process improvements that impact candidate experience & engagement
- Ensure quality over quantity - you are a true partner in hiring; it's your job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best
What you need to have:
- At least 2 years of in-house recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience sourcing & closing Senior level candidates
- Experience with Greenhouse & Google Suite is a plus, but not necessary
- Strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- Integrity, good judgement, & discretion
- You value diversity & have ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
- Be self-motivated & intellectually curious
- Preferred: have worked in a start up environment
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why choose Paxos? Paxos has consistently been named as a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn & was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. Our employees have significant ownership & impact on our business, as well as benefits like healthcare coverage, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for employee development & unlimited PTO. From team product demos & virtual lounge & learns to care packages & an active Slack shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect & find a home at Paxos. Help us build a new, open financial system from our three offices or right from your home!
Learn more about us: