Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, & the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find & hire the talent to help us transform the future of online publishing.
We are in search of a Recruiting Lead to act as a true strategic recruiting partner to the Customer Operations, Finance, People, & Legal teams to identify their talent needs, develop hiring strategies, & lead a team of one, to bring qualified candidates into our organization as we enter our next phase of growth.
You will report into our Manager, Business Recruiting & be based remotely in the United States in one of our approved states (see application question below).
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Be a trusted recruiting advisor to senior business leaders across Customer Operations, Finance, People & the Legal teams to develop strategic hiring plans
- Run the full-cycle recruiting process for roles within Customer Operations, Finance, People, Legal, & other non-technical teams
- Oversee the internal hiring process for the client groups youll support
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, & skill needs of the Customer Operations, Finance, & Legal teams; use this knowledge to co-author job descriptions, craft recruitment strategies, & communicate with candidates
- Directly manage one Recruiter who will support higher-volume recruiting across Customer Operations, Sales Development, & Account Management
- Establish meaningful relationships with management & essential stakeholders internally (e.g. Finance, IT, L&D, HR Business Partners)
- Develop pipelines of underrepresented candidates for open positions with a focus & commitment to diversity
- 1+ years of people management experience; at least 5 years of experience in a recruiting role
- Demonstrated ability influencing senior leaders & working within strict timelines
- Customer-focused approach to handle all levels within an organization, & experience providing a high-touch experience to both candidates & hiring managers
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic problem solver & a self-starter
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.