BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud is seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. We are looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist to work with our Implementation Team. We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic individual to serve on BetterClouds dedicated Expert Advisory Group. This person will be responsible for implementing BetterCloud for some of the companys highest growth customers. This person will work closely with our Success, Sales & Support organizations, & alongside customers to ensure customers are properly onboarded & our solution implemented. If you love technology, & want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions, either at a technology vendor or an IT services partner
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrator of SaaS platforms
- High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies & APIs with a high capacity to learn
- Customer facing experience
- Exceptional oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Excited to play an integral role during our companys most rapid growth period
- Willing to occasionally travel up to 30% of the time to meet customers in-person & work with our engineering team in Atlanta
Qualifications | Recommended
- Has worked at a fast growing startup or IT consulting company
- Working experience using Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian, & Zendesk
- Experience using or managing G Suite and/or Office 365
- Experience using BetterCloud
- Implement our one of a kind management & security platform for BetterCloud customers
- Coordinate with our Customer Success Organization to ensure that customers are properly on-boarded
- Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment & help us grow one of the newest teams at the company
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, & marketing teams
- Manage a portfolio of customer engagements & report issues & progress to internal stakeholders
- Work with customers & internal stakeholders in-person & remote
- Collaborate & participate in a globally dispersed services team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Certification in relevant SaaS application (G Suite, Office 365, Okta, Box, etc)
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.