Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics, & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a strategically focused Director of People Operations to work with key stakeholders across the company to drive progressive People Operations projects & philosophies forward. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, you will work on a variety of initiatives to optimize our People systems & processes as we experience national & international growth.
What We Want You To Do:
- Lead all global People Operations programs & processes in a manner consistent with our business goals, including compensation planning & benefits administration
- Implement best practice methodologies, tools, systems, & processes required to run our People Operations function
- Build a metrics-driven organization through evolved reporting, dashboards, & tracking channels to provide actionable insights
- Be the primary gatekeeper for all employee records & audit processes, such as operational new hire on-boarding, background checks, employee & organizational changes, etc.
- Design processes & policies that scale effectively with the companys growth
- Implement process improvements, technology & training requirements that will enhance the employee experience through People initiatives
- Own all systems, including our HRIS & onboarding tools, in order to ensure we have complete data integrity as we scale
- Manage all benefit programs & benefits education across the company
- Work cross-departmentally to develop thoughtful, scalable policies that can be deployed across the organization
- Oversee onboarding, offboarding, terminations & employee leave across the company, ensuring all systems are effectively supporting all processes
- Collaborate with leaders from the talent acquisition, enablement, & people relations teams to develop scalable people programs & processes
- Innovate & partner with the Chief People Officer around how we execute our strategic people programs with an emphasis on why they are critical to the success & growth of the organization & the People team
Who You Are:
- You are a skilled & passionate people operations leader with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant start-up industry-specific experience in people operations or a progressive HR role
- You have & can operate as a strategic advisor on all people operations matters & their impact on the companys strategic & cultural objectives
- You are experienced in developing & managing compensation, incentives, benefits, & recognition programs
- You are proficient in global employment law & compliance
- You have a high proficiency in all best-of-breed people/HR software platforms
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative & dynamic company undergoing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary & bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all!