This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager or operations manager with a passion for driving product improvement & process optimization across multiple markets.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic content management: establish content performance KPIs. Advise & work with local stakeholders on implementing projects to improve performance. Build centralized editing function & with ownership of operational editing tasks
- International network-building: collaborating & building strong relationships between international & central business teams. Both remotely & eventually physically, connecting with the key people in our markets to help them share & develop best practices & learn from each other
- Project management: overseeing & leading identified improvement projects from start to finish, including research, assessment of business opportunity, implementation, & impact analysis (e.g. Hellofresh Market tech-solution, implementing new business KPIs)
- Analytical decision making; working with local editing functions & Heads of Product, to ensure that teams have access to detailed analyses & business cases to inform key decisions on how we position our recipes & menus to customers.
- Business cases development: develop business cases to improve how we visualize our recipes, as well as local editing operations processes (e.g business processes, systems & technology, team & organizational structures)
What you'll bring
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier university & a proven record of exceptional academic performance
- 3-5 years solid operations, project management, or consulting experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, & negotiation skills with both technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Strong multitasking & ability to manage priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, ability to translate & present quantitative results into digestive insights, in both written & verbal form.
- English is our working language
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.