Breather helps businesses grow with private, modern workspace available for any duration of time, & on completely flexible terms. Our network of 500 spaces spans across 10 markets including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & London, powered by in-house tech allowing anyone to instantly unlock space anywhere.
Our mission is to empower businesses with access to productive space that grows as they do. With over 10,000+ clients & the support of leading tech & real estate investors, were already well on our way & we want your help to reach the next step of the journey.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be the first point of contact for any prospective company interested in using a Breather space across all our markets,accurately identifying the companys needs & effectively communicating how Breather can help. You'll divide your time between triaging, prioritizing & qualifying inbound leads, & outbound prospecting of new prospective clients. Ultimately, you'll work to find the best new growth opportunities for Breather across all our territories!
As the Sales Development Representative for Breather you will:
- Generate qualified leads through calling marketing-generated & inbound leads, target account selling, & outbound cold calling
- Meet monthly & quarterly leads & revenue objectives
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Breathers offerings & value proposition
- Maintain the top of funnel leads pipeline in Salesforce
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Ensure the hand-off to the Account Executives is smooth
- Maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude that sets the tone for the team & keeps morale high
Helpful Skills & Experience Youll Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Consistent track record for meeting & exceeding lead generation & sales objectives
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, & professionalism
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work remotely
- Discipline & organization to maintain high call & email volumes
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong listening & presentation skills
- Bonus - existing relationships in target accounts in the banking, consulting, technology, or government sectors!
What We Value
At Breather, ourcompany valuesare not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!