RhythmOne/Tremor Video DSP is seeking an experienced Product Marketer to help drive go-to-market strategies for our growing suite of programmatic brand video advertising solutions. This person will be responsible for driving all product marketing related activities including market research, competitive analysis, messaging & positioning, & sales enablement. The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated leader who can partner cross-functionally with Product, Partnerships, Ops, Brand Marketing & Sales to drive innovation, prioritization & establish clear strategies that solve for customer needs. This candidate will display the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, & timelines, as well as a demonstrated track record of launching quality solutions on time. Must communicate clearly, concisely & consistently.
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs in coordination with Product, Partnerships, Sales & customers to drive new products & feature enhancements.
- Identify new market opportunities & recommended areas of investment through the MRD creation process with validated ROI & customer demand.
- Maintain a pulse on market trends & competitive intelligence to inform product strategy.
- Own go-to-market activities from ideation to commercialization in collaboration with Product.
- Lead sales enablement efforts through collateral development, process, sales training, etc.
- Provide thought leadership on market trends, competitive dynamics & overall company positioning.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into language that customers will understand.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of product management or product marketing experience in digital advertising
- Experience working in ad tech, with a DSP/SSP or at an ad agency with a video focus (digital/linear TV) is a plus
- A passion for innovation & solid understanding of advertising technologies, products & business trends
- Proven ability to form relationships & lead cross-functional teams in a global organization
- Curious, analytical & data-driven
- Structured & strategic thinker
- Clear, concise communicator