As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Technical Account Manager (Sr. TAM) provides high quality technical, service & project support to our most strategic clients, demonstrating an in-depth technical knowledge of CyberSource products & services, representing all aspects of CyberSource's technical support infrastructure.
The Sr. TAM will be responsible for taking a proactive approach with an assigned list of high profile clients to ensure they are receiving the most comprehensive support possible. The Sr. TAM will support the full breadth of our suite of payment processing & risk management products & services, tailoring the product information to the merchants they support.
- Deliver both ad-hoc & proactive Technical Support to an assigned portfolio of CyberSource's key customer base, including troubleshooting & resolution, through phone calls, emails & face-to-face meetings.
- Liaise with clients alongside the commercial Account Manager, representing CyberSource's products & services from both a technical & software integration perspective.
- Manage technical communications with the client's technical team, project team, customer services team & senior executives.
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems.
- Manage new merchant implementations & provide consultative payment guidance to client base
- Act as mentor & subject matter expert for the CyberSource Enterprise Technical Support team
- Manage technical escalation & issue management with global front-line support teams.
- Meet with existing clients for regular & ad-hoc service related reviews.
- Understand the clients' core business & vertical & develop strategies where CyberSource can add value.
- Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Project-manage larger customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Enter case information into the CRM to ensure appropriate resolution management
- Offer best practice advice on CyberSource products & services & the vertical.
- Advocate & drive product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Achieve & maintain CYBS product / process knowledge expert status
- Own & maintain Service Delivery Plan for each client
- Suggest & drive process improvement within the team
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent French & English, both written & spoken
- Well demonstrated Technical Support or Account Management experience
- Able to skillfully prioritize & manage concurrent projects & issues.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental & virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization & resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
- ITIL certification
- Payment industry experience
- Card-not-present & risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of CyberSource products & services
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming experience (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), & markup languages (HTML, XML)
- Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
- Has some commercial experience
Key Knowledge Domains
- Credit card payments & payment systems
- eCommerce industry
- Web technologies & systems
- Mobile app development