EMPLOYER NAME: Peloton Interactive
JOB TITLE: Director of Digital Media
JOB DUTIES: Peloton Interactive seeks Director of Digital Media to work on development of Pelotons digital marketing programs, driving performance & executions across all digital media, including social media, search engine optimization (SEO), & display advertising. Will lead strategy, planning & execution for all digital marketing activity. Will be focused primarily on the following tasks & duties:
- Lead strategy, development & execution of digital media efforts relating to online marketing initiatives & web site search engine consumption (approx. 30% of time). Includes the following: (a) Collaborate with software developers to execute scalable online marketing initiatives on paid search & social; & (b) Collaborate with multi-functional team to optimize web site architecture, digital assets (text, graphics, multimedia) & page construction for SEO, visibility, & usability on all devices.
- Drive improved performance of digital media campaigns through use of data to increase personalization of messaging & landing page (approx. 40% of time). Increase understanding of data attributes around user behavior & manage this information to dynamically personalize website landing pages, emails & ad copy in search/social campaigns by designing custom APIs using Java REST services connecting to multiple media platforms & site personalization tools. Includes: (a) Lead data acquisition efforts from Peloton software & other media to improve understanding of user intent; (b) Assist in optimizing analytics tools for tracking website visitor behavior & analyzing web metrics; (c) Identify LPIs relating to effectiveness of digital marketing efforts; (d) Improve landing pages & user funnels using A/B & multivariate testing of landing pages in real-time.
- Bid, purchase & negotiate placement of listings in search engines, directories & social platforms (approx. 30% of time). Includes: (a) Develop multi-pronged bid strategies aimed at increasing digital marketing, reach, engagement & direct response; (b) Employ demand-side platform to manage bids for online advertising in order to achieve optimal return & maximize efficiency of bids; (c) Provide guidance to software developers with respect to implementation of custom features & reporting connections for scaled bid programs, & manage processes for ongoing evaluation of bid algorithms & overall campaign performance; & (d) Create private digital advertising exchanges & implement bid programs therein.
Specific duties require a person capable to leverage computer information systems to turn raw data into actionable intelligence that can be used to drive marketing. Solid understanding of computer science principles & experience in digital media management is necessary & essential for performance of these duties. Without such knowledge, candidate will be unable to guide software developers on optimization of web site architecture & digital assets, lead data acquisition efforts & design of adequate custom APIs, and/or make experience-based assessments regarding the development & ongoing evaluation of bid algorithms.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (or foreign equivalent) & 2 years of work experience in digital media management or in any similar position in which required experience was acquired. Must have academic and/or work experience:
- Working with object oriented development software, including Java, to develop REST APIs & custom APIs which retrieve & post data from & to external sources such as Google Analytics & Google Adwords;
- Collecting & analyzing web metrics & generating reporting & attribution models in Google Analytics
- Conducting A/B testing & multivariate testing with live website landing pages;
- Installing & optimizing business intelligence software to track user web behavior;
- Conducting analysis of business requirements & working with customer support teams to ascertain consumer needs;
- Conducting online marketing initiatives, including paid ad placement, email promotions & viral marketing campaigns on social media;
- Working with sales & marketing software, including Google AdWords.
Salary offered: $200,000
JOB LOCATION: 125 W. 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO: Mail resume c/o Christina Ellis, 125 W. 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Include reference "RE: Director of Digital Media".