Are you a career Executive Assistant? Or do you see this role as a stepping stone to something else?
We are wide open whichever path you take. If you are at home operating at the epicentre of a fast-growing European business working with a diverse & talented bunch of colleagues (well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra), this is something you should take a closer look at.
What will I be doing as an Executive Assistant ?
Our growth story is far from over. In fact we are just getting started on refining Cloud Content Management, changing the way companies work, share content & collaborate. This is where you come in.
You will be supporting our General Manager EMEA & Vice President Northern Europe based from our EMEA HQ on Old Street. You will take pride running their busy executive schedules, this includes communicating across all levels within Box worldwide as well as external groups.
You will take end to end ownership of our executive briefing rooms experience. This is a venue for customers, Box's own executives & subject matter experts, to collaborate & gain fresh insight into the role Box plays on their own digital transformation. Whether customers spend a couple of hours or a day or two, this is your opportunity to "blow our customers minds", from crafting agenda's, facilitating white boarding sessions, taking meeting minutes / actions, organising delicious food & Box branded swag.
Who you are:
- Experienced as an Executive Assistant in an international environment; you know your way around complex diary & international travel arrangements.
- A top-notch communicator with impeccable attention to detail.
- You are known for extraordinary coordination, time management & prioritisation skills. You like to plan ahead, anticipate needs, overcome obstacles, juggle competing priorities & operate with an equal measure of diplomacy & fun.
- Exposure to Google Calendar, Box, Coupa, & Concur is a plus!
Here's the fine print...
Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner & recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie & 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Active social calendar & communities, including Box Women's Network & PRIDE.
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias & radical candor.
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back & provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate & fulfill their mission.
How we show up in our values & behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.