Are you looking for an introduction to the world of business & exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy & measurable impact? A clear path towards leading your own team & managing blue-chip client relationships in one years time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is the worlds knowledge partner, composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in around one year, & a Vice President in around five. We work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
The Commercial Project Management Associate, Client Services Team offers:
- An accelerated track to a manager position in as early as 12 months, based on performance
- A VP sponsor to coach & guide you on your application to manager
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, & networking/social events
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, & professional development courses
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Innate curiosity & excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients behalf & surpass their expectations
- The drive & resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Between 2 - 4 years of work experience, post graduation
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.