Role: Part-Time - Customer Experience Associate
Location: Aurora IL - 2372 West Indian Trail Aurora IL 60506 (Kane County)
This role will be in-office at our Aurora, IL facility once we are able to safely return to the office.
As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
Were seeking an enthusiastic & highly motivated Part Time - Customer Experience Associate. This is a problem-solver type role & is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about
food, fitness, & most importantly, delivering exceptional customer service.
Our Customer Experience Team is an integral part of our growing company. You would be responsible for making our customers happy & ensuring they have a pleasant experience with our company each & every time. Your input & feedback to management are critical to the improvement & growth of our company.
- Delivering world-class customer service through phone, email, & live chat
- Assisting customers in managing their Factor meal plans
- Building a positive relationship with the various departments & team members to
ensure our customers are receiving the best product & service possible!
- Acting as customer feedback collection point.
- Working in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment. Thinking on your feet to devise creative solutions to all problems that arise
- Thinking creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- You have stellar written & verbal communication skills
- You have a strong ability to empathize with customers, handle objections & defuse
- You are a self-starter, take initiative & get stuff done with a high degree of excellence
- You wholeheartedly believe in the power of process & have a passion for attention to detail.
- Develop a rapport with our customers in all interactions; offer solutions not excuses
- Identify potential improvements & recommend them to CC leadership; support change initiatives
- Consistently meet quality & utilization expectations
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service related position
- Proficient with technology & web-based apps (Google Drive, Gmail, Zendesk,
- Open to working shifts outside typical business hours at times
- You have a background/experience in nutrition and/or fitness
- You have done some type of sales, whether internal/inbound call sales or external
- You have a high capacity for learning new skills, ideas, & processes quickly