Senior Global Product Marketing Lead,
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As the Senior Global Product Marketing Lead, you will be the leading subject matter expert for Safe Haven, translating technical capabilities into impactful product benefits & business value. As a storyteller, you will focus on being a vocal advocate for the customer needs & opportunities & developing scalable sales tools to optimize selling to those verticals. Youll partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing & other relevant stakeholders to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, & marketed exceeds our customer's expectations.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that unlock use cases by enabling secure & privacy-safe data partnershipsand it is changing the way companies do business by increasing their understanding of & ability to engage with their consumers at a level previously reserved to a select number of digital giants. Three years from now we will be known for creating the category of Safe Havens that enables secure, permissioned access to unique data assets that enable a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, & create superior customer experiences. We run like a start-up within with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop & execute go-to-market strategies & tactics (positioning, packaging, pricing & sales enablement) for new products & features relevant to Safe Haven.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, & new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Create & update sales materials that articulate LiveRamps value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, & other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Own the Safe Haven marketing plan & collaborate with various marketing functions to build & execute the plan to drive demand, grow sales pipeline, & retain existing customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer & market insights to sales, customer success, product, business development, & marketing teams.
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases.
- Support tracking, measuring, & reporting against key product & marketing KPIs .
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer & market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, & execution; & delivering impactful narratives & solutions for our sales & marketing teams.
- Proven B2B/SaaS product marketing leader with 8+ years of B2B & B2C experience & demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning & GTM strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations
- Expertise preferred within adtech, martech, & the media landscape
- Deep understanding of the identity space & data connectivity, with the ability to rapidly digest complex concepts & translate them into digestible marketing output
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, & sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues & the ability to translate product & service capabilities into real business value
- Strong presentation & oral presentation skillsyou should enjoy being in front of an audience
- Understanding of advertising & marketing technology market & buyer dynamics.
- Outcome oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, & overcome obstacles
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect & temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic & complex environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies
- Strong technical acumen with prior experience in product management or technical roles
- Retail/CPG experience
- Experience interfacing with a global team
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.