Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Facilitate engaging group & individual instruction & training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas
- Partner with department leaders to identify & prioritize technical & skills gaps, work with subject matter expert to learn the gold standard process/behavior
- Develop training curricula and/or recommend or utilize vendor programs that meet instructional goals & objectives
- Formulate training outlines & determine instructional methods that fit specified training needs & effective delivery such as individualized training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings, & workshops
- Select or develop training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, & reference works
- Perform administrative functions necessary to document training programs & track employee training & progress
- Manage technical training events including arrangement of equipment procurement, room reservation, & facilities requests.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs for incorporation of taught skills & techniques into employee work behavior & revise accordingly
- Communicate & work with managers & supervisors to coordinate & schedule training
- Stay abreast of the new trends & tools in employee development
- Able to design, develop, implement, & evaluate training plans, curricula, & methodology
- Able to communicate effectively both written & verbal, & to listen, question, interpret, & clarify
- Able to present complex information & respond to questions from a variety of audiences
- Able to solve practical problems & detect or identify training problems
- Able to remain organized & produce accurate, detailed, & high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage time efficiently & perform crucial tasks in a timely fashion
- Able to work flexible schedule including nights & weekends
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree & 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in technical training in a regulated environment
- Proficiency with computer hardware & software
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite & Google Suite
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.