This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading
Project Operations Manager
We are looking for a Project Operations Manager focused primarily on helping our clients implement Adyens point-of-sale payment solution & related processes. This role will also work to improve & streamline complex global roll-outs for the benefit of all our clients.
What youll do:
- Working closely with clients project & technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners or point of sale providers to ensure that specific deliverables meet deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with timescales.
- Working closely with internal & external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured & agreed upon.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure an effective management & communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving & providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects.
Who you are:
- Excellent Project Management skills & the ability to lead & manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure projects and/or in retail IT environments is a plus.
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate.
- Knowledge of the challenges of global commerce & the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience & undergraduate (technical) degree.
- Education: College degree in a technical field.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically & Internationally when required.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We cant wait to meet you!