Youre an inspiring, team-oriented leader with a proven track record of building & sustaining high-performing sales teams. You use data & process to align efforts & coach individuals to success. Youre committed to excellence, coaching, & curiosity. You have a strong background of working collaboratively across multiple departments to manage complex, strategic SaaS sales engagements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership is your thing. Helping others grow & achieve growth is your passion.
- Drive strategy & oversee daily execution of a team of Mid Market to Large Enterprise Account Executives focused on companies across EMEA.
- Have & can articulate a strong SaaS sales leadership philosophy
- Provide strong, goal-oriented leadership to a growing Sales team
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success leadership to enhance & report on monthly KPIs & metrics to facilitate new processes, campaigns, & most importantly - growth
- Motivate & incentivize team members to meet & exceed monthly, quarterly, & annual quotas
- Monitor metrics, utilizing data to improve individual & team performance
- Work with Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success to create & train the team on account penetration strategy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven Leader real experience helping individuals & teams reach results
- 5+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with deep SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years of managing individual contributor sales people
- Successful history of closing business, selling new licenses/subscriptions to C-suite & over-achieving quota
- Significant experience selling into EMEA based companies across all segments, & closing business to hit targets
- Success driving a proven sales process & improving as necessary
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership & managerial skills
- Hands-on management of all contacts, leads, pipeline, & follow up actions in SalesForce.com
- Ability to drive team attainment of $5-10M of net new ARR
- Proven track record in growing & achieving team goals
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment where resources & timelines are tight
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Proven ability to coach sales reps through complex sales engagements
- A documented & clear history of being a positive team player, contributor, & leader
- Curious, open-minded, & accountable
- The heart & fortitude to persevere & thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
- Ability to recruit, hire, coach & retain top-level talent
- Proven ability to use Command of the Message Selling Methodology & MEDDPICC
- Strategic AND tactical. DNA of a proven champion preferred
- Strong experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, & Sales teams
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 100,720- 115,108 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.