This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We are seeking Product Designers who will work together to push boundaries, help Adyen elevate our design standards & make a strong impact on product execution & quality. Adyen has traditionally been a developer-centric company, but this has been changing since 2013. Nowadays, the Adyen Design team is full of passionate & extraordinary designers. We value our merchants & team above anything else. Acting as a satellite team within the company, were on an active mission to raise the bar of fintech product experiences through clever, delightful solutions that are focused around the needs of our (over) 5000 merchants & their millions of shoppers. Payment products generally arent easy. But at Adyen, its our priority to make them so & we feel deeply responsible for that.
What youll do
- Lead a complete product area within Adyen, from start to end
- Validate & substantiate your own work & ideas & translate them into clear solutions
- Push boundaries of product & visual execution & try out new ideas (and fail) regularly. You have a strong ability to dream big & ship small.
- Present your work effectively & articulately communicate design choices & value to other designers, as well as stakeholders
- Aim for high transparency, inviting & welcoming feedback & demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration.
This is you
- Highly skilled in developing SaaS product experiences (B2B experience is a plus)
- You are curious to try new solutions problems, youre open to different perspectives & you have a well-developed self-awareness
- Ability to design for both web & mobile touchpoints
- Youre not afraid to speak up or voice potentially controversial ideas that you think are important for our users
- A good understanding of & experience with design tools: Figma, Sketch or similar
- Extensive experience with at least one prototyping tool
- Ability to independently generate pixel-perfect production assets with a superb attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on an egoless, highly collaborative, & cross-functional team
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation & great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment & take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!