Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, were even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
If youve mastered untangling complex go-to-market tech stack challenges with simple solutions, read on!
Dashlanes RevOps team is looking for our first hire dedicated solely to the health & architecture of our core B2B business systems. You will own the day-to-day administration of Salesforce & the long-term platform roadmap that will keep our tech stack healthy & well-integrated for years to come. In partnership with Revenue Operations teammates & Revenue leadership, you will design & implement user-friendly processes that support high-fidelity data collection & produce actionable insights for individual reps & executives alike. Lastly, youll lead the way in identifying, evaluating, & implementing third-party solutions when we determine that a specialized solution is better than building in-house.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role
Youll take over a straightforward and healthy Salesforce instance, with robust integrations across core Sales & Marketing automation technologies already in place. There is a little bit of cleanup to do (when isnt there?), but the foundation is in great shape.
Were now looking for a B2B go-to-market tech stack specialist to build a high-performing machine on top of our existing foundation. Youll own the bulk of the GTM toolset, and will ensure it evolves deliberately & intelligently though hands-on administration & long-term planning.
The role is open to remote work! This role can be either in-person at any of our Paris, Lisbon or New York offices, or work remotely anywhere in our 3 countries.
At Dashlane you will:
- Day-to-Day Administration Responsibilities include: user & license provisioning; managing roles, profiles, & access levels; building reports & dashboards; de-duping; uploading new leads into SFDC; maintaining crisp page layouts.
- Long-Term Roadmap Well depend on you to identify and prioritize opportunities & risk-mitigation efforts that support our short- & mid-term business objectives, & that set us up for long-term success.
- Process Design & Implementation You will run the process development cycle (Specification, Implementation, Rollout, & Monitoring) for new revenue-driving initiatives with support from RevOps teammates & key stakeholders.
- Third-Party Integration Management Upcoming projects include: help select & implement a new prospecting tool; select & implement a lead routing & de-duping solution; support ongoing buildout of integration with product data. Were certain there are more to come.
- Extensive SFDC Expertise You are a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator with 4+ years of experience and a long list of projects youre proud of.
- B2B SaaS Startup Veteran You have worked at a fast-paced startup for at least 1 year, and appreciate the importance of ruthless prioritization & shipping fast.
We're also looking for:
- Documentation Extraordinaire You believe a project isnt complete until its documented, and shouldnt begin until its objectives are written down. As our systems become more sophisticated the need for thorough user guides & internal documentation will only grow.
- Must Love Lists You are incredibly organized and highly structured in your approach to problem-solving.
- Impatiently Ambitious If you see an opportunity to improve the business, youll jump to take it.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.