We are looking for a Manager to help lead subscriber & shop growth at Birchbox. At Birchbox, Marketing serves as a vital role in bringing the customer experience to life: from concepting new features & crafting the details to testing & iterating after launch. We appreciate marketers who think deeply, speak thoughtfully & work collaboratively. The Manager of Growth Marketing will play a key role in leading the acquisition marketing, retention, & e.shop strategy across multiple channels. You will work to create engaging campaigns, collaborating with cross teams to bring everything to life!
What you will do:
Responsible for the strategy, execution, & optimization of Birchbox acquisition, shop campaigns, & retention campaigns across beauty & grooming verticals. Own CRM marketing from ideation to execution, while working with the Growth Marketing Associates to execute & deploy emails according to the email calendar.
- Lead acquisition, shop, & retention monthly briefing process
- Work with cross teams to execute on efficient timelines
- Act as day-to-day contact for communication between paid media agency & cross-teams at Birchbox
- Own CRM efforts, responsible for growing subscriber base in conjunction with the team
- Work with the performance marketing agency to create holistic plans across all marketing channels (including paid social, paid search, etc)
- Own Affiliate Marketing program across acquisition & shop. Develop strategy & work with relevant cross teams in order to execute & create thoughtful, relevant offers
- Lead monthly/weekly/daily reporting for all acquisition channels, in conjunction with the performance marketing agency & relevant cross teams
- Act as liaison between the performance marketing agency & relevant cross teams.
- Lead strategy for e.shop & subscriber retention in conjunction with the Director of Growth Marketing & necessary cross teams including merchandising & product
- Responsible for copywriting all shop + acquisition assets, mainly email assets & acquisition site assets
- Responsible for the management of any external partners & programs as it relates to acquisition or lead generation
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience including Growth Marketing, Email Marketing, or Performance Marketing
- DTC/subscription brand experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree or above.
- Highly analytical with experience in conversion tracking within platforms & within Google Analytics, upper funnel metrics analyzation, & marketing attribution
- Direct management experience
- Experience building ads
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, SQL, Google Analytics, Excel. Facebook/Instagram Paid Marketing, Google Ads Marketing, Affiliate Marketing experience is a major plus
- Experience working with creative teams, acting as the business stakeholderwriting briefs, drafting copy, weighing in on creative, & being accountable for the performance of the creative
- Detail-oriented, ability to work cross-functionally & interest in understanding the business is a must.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize work, & manage time efficiently
We started Birchbox in 2010 to redefine the way consumers discover & shop for beauty & grooming. The company quickly grew from an exciting idea to a business that has materially shaped the beauty industry: weve activated an enormous group of underserved, untapped consumers, awakening their relationship with beauty by making the experience relevant, easy & fun. Our innovation isnt the simple concept of delivering a box of samples its understanding that although not everyone is passionate about beauty & grooming, everyone still deserves to have a great experience finding, trying & buying it.
Birchbox operates in four countries, reaching more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 500 best-in-class prestige brand partners. We have retail locations within select Walgreens stores across the US.