Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The successful candidate will work in the Attack Surface Management Analytics team responsible for working with security tools & teams to create a data hub & provide self-service capabilities to teams across the enterprise. The Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst will join several large data sets, correlate security information with internal data repositories, automate manual security processes, & provide analytical insights to senior management.
- Will be a part of the Attack Surface Management Analytics team & involved with creation, growth, & management of security analytics & self-service tools.
Key individual contributor role responsible for:
- Pulling & integrating large data sets using internal tools & software: RSA Archer, Qualys, SQL Server Management Studio, MS Excel, Tableau, ServiceNow
- Absorbing security findings data from multiple tools & sources to an analytics platform (RSA Archer) to provide self-service capabilities at an enterprise level
- Normalizing & de-duplicating data where appropriate
- Understanding the downstream impacts a development change can create
- Prioritizing & smart routing of information to appropriate data owners
- Determining thresholds & triggers for various data sets
- Reporting of key metrics across different functional teams
- Designing & implementing workflows
- Focusing on speed to delivery & driving next-level action
- Handling inquiries & information requests from internal clients
- Maintaining qualitative practices within the team to ensure consistency in delivery of information
- Uncovering problems in the data sets & also proposing & implementing solutions
- Facilitating business conclusions by understanding & presenting the message behind the raw data
- Prioritizing competing business & information needs
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree)
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development.
- 5+ years of SQL experience with 2+ years of data modeling experience.
- 4+ years of data engineering experience in building ETL data pipelines using clustered computing platforms & distributed databases.
- 3+ years of strong Python development experience.
- Experience in integrating with REST API data sources for data ingestion.
- Experience with NoSQL DBs like Cassandra or Elasticsearch is a big plus.
- Experience querying large datasets using Spark (PySpark) is highly useful.
- Experience with data-warehousing & business intelligence development including data integration, schema design, data modeling, & query optimization.
- Experience analyzing data to discover opportunities & address gaps.
- Experience with any data workflow management platforms like Airflow is a plus.
- Two or more years of experience in Information Security is preferred.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment; adaptive to Visa's agile environment.
- Must be both a self-starter & team player with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- Will require minimal after-hours & weekend work, as necessitated by change control windows & security incidents
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-5% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.