Were excited to be looking for an Email & Retention Marketing Associate to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote & expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our Manager of Retention Marketing, you will support the team in reaching our ever-expanding audience through email & retention marketing efforts. Our team is dedicated to finding new & fresh ways to communicate with our customers & were excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a proactive & strong communicator who is excited about the world of retention marketing & interested in working on a small & mighty team in a hands-on, collaborative, & open learning environment. This role is a great way to learn about email & grow with the team over time.
What youll do
- Manage monthly survey process to share & facilitate creative & design feedback in partnership with Senior Retention Associate
- Create & submit briefs based on campaign needs
- Partner with team in building & reviewing email flows to meet quality assurance requirements & drive various campaign strategies
- Conduct weekly product audits & create new email flows in support of our Comfort Crew Rewards Program
- Build & maintain cross-functional relationships to ensure the free flow of information & feedback
- Actively learn about retention & email marketing
Were looking for someone who brings
- 0-1 years of marketing work or internship experience with exposure to email & retention channels
- Basic understanding of retention marketing & an interest in email marketing
- Proven track record of organized & thoughtful work
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills & an action-oriented mindset
- Basic experience with email software programs
- HTML experience & a basic understanding of URLs/UTMs is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.