Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal only three & half years after launch, we are active in nine markets, & on three continents.
We are recognized industry leadersreceiving over $300M in investor funding, & numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
HelloFresh is looking for someone to set our employees up for success from the moment they join the team. Whether it's how they're welcomed on the first day, the accuracy of their paycheck, or the introduction of a new HRIS you identify the tools, systems & resources needed to provide a stellar experience for our employees, day after day. You will use their skills & experience managing teams to create engaging, people-centric programs, policies, & projects, being an advocate & service provider for our workforce. You will report to the Associate Director, Core Services.
- Team Leadership Lead team building US payroll, benefits, operational reporting, systems, induction, & other HR operations activities. You will also be involved in the implementation of an HRIS system in year 1.
- Operations Excellence develop & measure operational excellenceestablishing the Core Services team as a business & employee-focused group.
- Time, Attendance, & Payroll Partner with payroll team to ensure accurate data feeds & interactions with our US payroll. Establish & communicate processes relating to review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, & other information to detect & reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Integration & Communication Serves as the Department's liaison to all US locations, & central contact for projects & communications related to HR business operations, payroll, benefits, & systems.
- Seamless Employee Experience Establish & produce a seamless employee experience, with an induction process that creates fans out of employeesincluding them in our community & getting them to productivity, as quickly as possible.
- Departmental Support Works with HR Business Partners & People Growth & Success teams in developing ongoing People programs, functions & activities.
- Corporate Policies Maintain & communicate HR procedures across the US organization.
- Systems & Tools Identifies solutions that meet the needs of the HR functions by recommending process improvements, system enhancements & alternatives based on specific needs.
- Data & Record Keeping Provides leadership & oversees employee information collection & analysis; manage the input of People data & ensures data integrity.
- Data Quality Management Shape Zero-Error culturewhere processes are performed correctly, the first time.
- Compliance Ensures legal compliance by monitoring & implementing applicable human resource federal & state requirements; report & maintain records, among other activities.
- Build ad hoc projects, such as: partner with other People teams to launch performance management & engagement tools, support transition from PEO to internal systems & operations, compliance audits, employee handbook maintenance.
- "No" isn't in your vocabulary) & able to pivot to wherever you can best contribute to the team
- Able to reliably follow set procedures & routines, with set deadlines
- You use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to identify solutions
- Passionate Excel in an environment with limited structure, frequent change & limited direction
- Able to start new projects & achieve work with risk of failure
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Finance, Business, Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Expert Excel (can perform complex functions) skills
- Able to operate quickly & efficiently to meet project milestones.
- Familiarity with our core states of operation (NY, NJ, TX, & CA), other states / & federal payroll & regulations
- At least 2+ years supervising multi-functional HR / People Operations teams delivering operational & service excellence in a multi-site environmentHR/People Operations, payroll, financial reporting, 401k.
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, & paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
We are diverse, motivated & international, helping us to create a inspiring work environment in which you will excel!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.