Pelotons Team of People Business Partners enable our teammates to achieve best in class results through the development & effective implementation of a broad range of programs & processes. This includes onboarding, developing high performing team members, mitigating employee relations matters, driving employee engagement, & collaborating with our Training & Development Team to ensure executional excellence.
We are looking to make our first business partner hire to lead people operations for our growing presence in Taiwan. The ideal person is an experienced multi-jurisdiction generalist that will initially be responsible for all human resource related responsibilities, payroll, recruiting & office management.
- Oversee daily operations of human resource services including recruiting, on-boarding, staff training & development, benefits & compensation, performance management, employee & labor relations, & compliance.
- Work closely with our managers in Taiwan to indirectly manage & develop all levels of teams to achieve location- based human resource initiatives.
- Organize office operations & procedures, including budgeting, correspondence with our finance team & HQ, handling reimbursements, purchasing supplies for the office, & other clerical functions.
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback, with the aim of creating a better working environment & engaged culture.
- Ensure compliance regarding all employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting, & file management
- Support benefits administration, open enrollment, monthly reconciliation & maintenance initiatives for all associates at assigned locations
- Assist in introducing & explaining new or revised HR policies and/or systems; new State or Federal laws & new or revised procedures.
- Manage / co-manage all Taiwan HQ calendars, including:
- Events calendar - employee & client facing.
- New hires calendar.
- Office calendar for activities & internal meeting requests including locations.
- Administering, & managing the day-to-day of internal office business.
- Assist in managing/improving the functional processes, policies, & techniques.
- Flexibility to make quick, methodical & strategic adjustments.
- 8+ years of experience in a generalist Human Resources management role, ideally having worked in an international office for a global technology company.
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, including creating & posting job descriptions, facilitating interview processes, vendor management, & on-boarding new hires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to understand/communicate complex technical requirements
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs, translate them into job descriptions, & make successful hires.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of & experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Strong planning & project management skills & ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching & providing training for business partners & managers
- Ability to travel 25-75% depending on company needs
- Solid communication skills in English & Mandarin
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.