LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a large scale business transformation by changing an entire companys go-to-market via product packaging & pricing? We are scaling to new heights of growth in every dimension & are looking for an experienced leader to own & drive product pricing & packaging.
This is a high visibility, high impact role working in a fast-paced environment with exceptional industry leaders, across multiple product teams, & influencing a large organization while driving cross-team & cross-functional alignment, while keeping our customers front & center.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO), the Head of Pricing will coordinate & prioritize all strategic & operational aspects of pricing & packaging. Working closely with the CPO, the Head of Pricing will lead the cross-company pricing team to create, maintain & monitor the approved company pricing portfolio. This person will be very proficient in pricing methodologies, understanding business cases, & driving consensus among multiple stakeholders. The Head of Pricing manages the Pricing Committee whose voting members include the CPO & several members of LiveRamps executive leadership team (LTeam). Thus the role is highly visible.
- Lead the cross-company Pricing Team. The pricing team creates, maintains, & monitors the approved company pricing portfolio. It is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, metric definition, planning, scheduling, forecasting & delivery of all pricing.
- The Pricing Team maintains the pricing cadence which controls the predictable & seamless release of updated pricing throughout LiveRamp & is responsible for creating, monitoring, & reporting of all pricing related key performance indicators.
- The Pricing Team is the steward of business cases that have been presented to the Pricing Committee.
- The Pricing Team regularly reports actual performance against business cases to the Pricing Committee until the business case is retired.
- For existing products, review the pricing variables for each product & corresponding value drivers & ensure it matches - report back findings to PM/PMM & drive changes as needed
- Working closely with PM & PMM, for new products build the hypothesis & test the same for creation for pricing variables for each of these products - & manage pricing through Alpha, Beta & GA of the product. Also work with PMM & PM to perform competitive analysis on pricing
- Creates & updates rate cards for new & existing products
- Work with sales ops & field strategy to ensure that the rate cards work well without customizations/exceptions for how the product is being sold
- Work closely with finance & PMM to digest win-loss analysis & ensure that pricing variables are correlated with billing
- Work with enterprise reporting to ensure that reports are available to evaluate how product pricing is working
- Work with Business Transformation / IT teams to ensure that systems are implemented to reflect pricing
- Be part of CPQ requirements conversations
- Report to PM & Executive leadership on pricing effectiveness, adherence & opportunities for optimization. Present recommendations with supporting customer adoption & revenue simulations for various pricing models.
- Be part of the PDLC process for helping PMs with pricing as a gate for product commercialization.
- Manage all operational aspects of the pricing committee consisting of the companys senior most executive leadership.
- Set long term roadmap for pricing committee, lead monthly pricing committee meetings,
- Build out business case decks for meetings with recommendations & supporting data.
- Communicate out pricing decisions to necessary stakeholders
- Pricing person should build out pricing trainings & creating content & working with Sales Enablement to get the trainings set up
- Pricing person is also responsible for training Lteam & product management on sound pricing practices/theory
- Help maintain pricing related information such as channel maps, & win-loss database
- Overall stewardship of all data related to pricing
- Present data / reports to the pricing committee (in the monthly meetings)
- Write the specs of the win/loss data & the channel map to make sure we have the right data to make sound pricing decisions
- Ensure PMM creates & manages rate cards in a centralized location for transparency
- Own pricing gate criteria for Beta & GA stages of the product
- Drive each project through pricing committee approvals every step of the way
- Ensure the pricing process is sound & make operational improvements as needed
- Previous pricing experience. SaaS strongly preferred
- Hands on analytical experience to simulate various pricing strategies
- Understands how to price for network effect
- Has done value based pricing & has experience evaluating the correlation between pricing & value
- Min 5 years of experience in a pricing team in a technology company - SaaS company preferred
- Has great communication skills & is able to work in a high energy environment
- Has proven experience working with Sales, Finance & Business Transformation / IT.
- Experience as a pricing consultant through strategic consulting firms a big plus
- Hands on experience in creation of rate cards, packages & bundling
- Preferred MBA
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York City.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.