At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Our Legal Operations team has an opportunity for an non-exempt, entry-level Legal Operations Coordinator reporting to the Legal Operations Manager. We are looking for a go-getter who is incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintains great relationships internally & externally, & is an excellent communicator. The Legal Operations Coordinator will be tasked with prioritizing & managing Lyfts Legal mail intake, collaborating with stakeholders across the Legal team, tracking various metrics, & creating efficiencies along the way. There will also be opportunities to collaborate on other Legal Operations initiatives to advance Legal Operations skills, knowledge, & development.
- Oversee Legals daily mail intake process, including identification, distribution, & prioritization of regulatory, compliance, & other documents
- Maintain, analyze, & track metrics of daily mail intake
- Develop & manage Legals internal mail management platform
- Maintain & update mail intake protocols
- Collaborate with internal & cross-functional partners on a wide variety of operational projects, including but not limited to contract & matter management, e-billing, e-discovery, & knowledge management
- 1-2 years in a law firm or in-house legal department preferred
- High attention to detail
- Organizational skills with an ability to tackle large volumes of files & information
- A belief & practice that no task is too big or too small
- Self-initiative that drives a desire for impact & achievement
- An ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with PC or Mac
- Preferred proficiency with Google Suite, Google Drive File Stream, Adobe Acrobat or MS Office
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.