What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
The Revenue Operations team mission is to scale advertising revenue, through the establishment of long-term, strategic relationships with exclusive reseller partners. We work alongside our partners to solve client business goals & challenges through mutually beneficial ideas & measurable results. Were seeking a Senior Technical Account Manager to support our global advertising business.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical Account Manager is to lead efforts in ad operations, technical integrations & troubleshooting, reporting, data management, & deliver comprehensive advertising performance analytics to execute ad campaigns & assist leadership with strategic decision making. He/she will be the main technical point of contact for all partners across all global territories, build & maintain performance dashboards, & work directly with account management & team leads to ensure deadlines & revenue targets are met. This role will report into the VP, Partner Management.
- Establish & maintain solid relationships with partners & lead all technical inquiries, campaign requests, & reporting solutions
- Ad trafficking, tag implementation, reporting, performance monitoring, & deal optimizations
- Partner directly with Product & Engineering on integration & troubleshooting efforts
- Ensure data foundation that consistently & accurately captures the information needed to support global ad platform & revenue performance
- Build meaningful audience analytical reports derived from platform metrics & support sales training materials & RFPs
- Assess pricing & performance in each monetizable market to ensure optimal yield
- Able to identify data irregularities with ability to proactively formulate solutions based on expert knowledge of trends & the mechanics of ad serving technology
- 4+ years relevant experience in publisher side revenue ops, ad ops, and/or programmatic
- 3+ years in data analysis, reporting, & strategy
- Expert experience with SQL, Data Studio & Google Ad Manager
- Strong technical ability, ad tech preferred
- Knowledge in privacy compliance, GDPR/CCPA
- Highly team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members & partners
- Exceptional analytical & problems-solving ability
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive, solution-oriented, autonomous & resourceful
- Detail-oriented & ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- LOVE OF MUSIC