Bonobos is seeking Stylists (we call them Guides) who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our White Plains Guideshop location. Are you up for the challenge?
Whats the opportunity? Our Guideshop location in White Plains is looking for a few great full-time & part-time Guides - our spin on a Sales Associate.
Hmmsounds interesting. Whats a Guide, exactly?A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product & brand to the forefront & complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality & insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand & appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness & are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one,appointment basedexperience offers customers both an alternative & complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detailhere.
What's exciting about this opportunity?Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guide, you will be at the helm of in-store appointments & will be charged with supporting our customers who curiously wander into the Guideshop locations. Your extensive product knowledge & service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now Im intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self motivated & confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience & understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy & want to help everyone look & feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about mens fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, & more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers & the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun & successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you