FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our high-performance agile team. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment working with teams & stakeholders across the business. If youre excited by this challenge & want to work within a dynamic company then wed love to hear from you.
What youll do
- Be responsible for the elicitation & management of requirements for our next generation of sports games
- Bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions
- Be an enabling force driving through effective & sustainable change guiding the business through the journey
- Play a key role in self-organizing agile delivery teams
- Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organization & the broader delivery team
- Play a key role within the BA community here at FanDuel, sharing your industry best practice & fostering a culture of knowledge sharing & cross-skilling
Characteristics of successful candidates
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision & collaboratively within an agile team
- Experience of, or passion for, Agile delivery processes (used in software or web-based projects) & a willingness & enthusiasm to promote a culture of inspect & adapt
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews & facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Ability to define & refine user stories, acceptance criteria, & sign off processes
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Drives high standards for individual accomplishment & works to meet or exceed challenging goals
- High level of self-awareness displayed & good understanding of the behavior relating to the environment
- Ability to constructively challenge & question as well as actively listen
- Is used to working in a fast-paced environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive healthcare options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.