Company Description|Job Description
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue for Pluralsight within assigned territory. This includes providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities & future industry developments & trends in the assigned region. This position will drive the sales based on Pluralsight's sales methodology including account penetration, prospect qualification, supervision of sales activity, sales process planning, negotiation, & closing all sales opportunities.
Who you are:
- Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP of Engineering/CEO/CTO level. Positioning the value proposition & selling to the C-suite is a must.
- Solid knowledge of & experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling)
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Experience implementing & utilizing sales automation tools.Solid understanding of relevant technology & platforms including web-based software applications & SaaS environments.
What you'll own:
Having a strong knowledge of Pluralsight's product domain including e-learning & the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; all while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge
Understanding industry trends, product capabilities & customer requirements
Provide leadership & guidance by mentoring & developing the sales team's domain knowledge
Establishing executive level, long-term customer relationships for future cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
Ensuring customer satisfaction
Experience you'll need:
- Extensive experience in software sales, selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts.
- Knowledge of vertical market sales & developing new vertical market sales plans is also required.
- Outstanding leadership effectiveness with a demonstrated competency of software sales organizations through times of growth, change & ambiguity.
- Proven solution sales experience in (i) identifying market size & focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; & (iv) driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics & funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting & business planning.
- Furthermore, requires ability to multi-task numerous sales projects simultaneously, while ensuring your revenue targets are met.
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly & annual targets, & achieving sales commits.
- Must have strong knowledge of the Pluralsight's product domain including e-learning & the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge.
Working at Pluralsight
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.