Latch is seeking aSales Manager to join our Sales leadership team. Reporting to our VP of Sales, this pivotal hire will lead & train our Enterprise sales team, strategically close big deals, & be a key player in growing Latchs business. You will be a part of an exciting & growing technology hardware company during a significant stage of growth. In addition to propelling growth directly through your team of sales reps, you will play a meaningful role in shaping sales & business strategy.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Own Latchs enterprise sales strategy from design through execution
- Directly support and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives (AEs)
- Support ongoing growth & development including, training & mentoring AEs
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Finance, Customer Success, & other cross-functional teams to propel the business from the front lines and prioritize where Latch invests its time & resources
- Work & travel alongside the AEs to Get the Sale by using various customer sales methods (calls, meetings, emails, presentations etc.)
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings & run reports on sales activity & revenue forecasts
- Achieve team sales performance metrics & goals
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers & track relationships through our CRM, NetSuite
- Attend meetups, sales events, & trainings to keep up-to-date on the real estate & sales world and build your brand as a leader in the space
- Bachelors degree required (BA or BS)
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS or hardware organization
- 3+ years B2B direct selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Strong & consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts & achieving personal & team goals
- Able to grow a business as a strategic manager, with strong grasp of how to build & advance pipeline & deals at each stage of the sales funnel
- Highly collaborative & capable of working as part of a team
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational & follow-through skills
- Tech B2B experience (Preferred)
- Experience with NetSuite (Preferred)
- Existing contacts & relationships with real estate developers (Preferred)
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We are a group of 100+ passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & often serendipitous or unexpected paths to Latch. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.