What you will do
You will build big systems & products.
This position requires the fullstack experience & the deep understanding of web client & server side technologies, we build analytical products that collect data from all types of devices (Desktop, Mobile & Connected TVs), & we do it all with native code as it runs on billions of devices every months & require to be lean & fast.
We dont have architects or QA, we believe in our peoples abilities to take things end to end; working with product, designing solutions, continuously building & deploying, analyzing data, running A|B tests, building monitoring dashboard - getting things done.
What the company is doing
DoubleVerify is a data & measurements startup, we are like Google Analytics for ads, we track & analyze tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Vodafone, Verizon, Disney & most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real time, across all mediums & platforms; Desktop, Mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & provide both analytics & real time blocking in a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement, Audience, Geo & more.
We are over 250 employees across the entire company, we have two engineering centers, Israel & New York, here in Israel we build the core engines that drive our products.
We are a fast paced bunch with a lot of things to build.
What you need to know
- You should be a developer by nature, technology enthusiastic with a sharp mind.
- Deep understanding of web technologies, standards, protocols, etc.
- Great analytical skills & well versed with SQL.
- Team Player with an ability to work independently & good communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience with C#, Java or Scala.
- Experience Python is a big advantage.
- Experience with the technologies we work with is a big advantage.
- Previous experience with online advertising technologies is a plus.
- Bsc in Computer Science is a plus.