This role offers an exciting opportunity to work across our customer segments to identify which use cases & opportunities are best tackled with machine learning. Dropbox cannot fulfill our mission of enabling an enlightened way of work without investing in technologies that deliver an outstanding experience to our users at scale machine learning is a critical part of that investment.
As a Product Manager on the Intelligence team, you will build the vision & strategy for how we maximize the value of our machine learning platform across our portfolio of products to deliver the greatest value for our users. You will be a subject matter expert on applying ML to Dropbox products, advising which problems are best tackled with ML & partner closely with product managers, researchers & designers to prioritize, design & deploy applied ML experiments that drive business impact. You will ideate, design & partner to deploy experimental ML-forward products that aim to empower Dropbox consumer & professional users alike.
In this role, you will partner with an elite team of Machine Learning Engineers, Designers, Researchers, & Analysts to understand users needs & build ML solutions that help users do more with Dropbox.
- You will be a key player in turning Dropboxs intelligence strategy into a prioritized roadmap of initiatives & executing in a constantly evolving technical & market landscape
- You will inform & expand Dropboxs understanding of data assets (user, activity, content) through your work
- You will identify new opportunities to improve products for users & drive outsized impact through AI/ML
- You will maintain a solid understanding of in-flight projects & features across Dropbox & be an internal champion for adoption of smart capabilities
- You will improve Dropboxs intelligence platform across segment & surface by deploying new & compelling building blocks
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally with productivity & collaboration products or AI/ML technologies & platforms
- User-driven approach embodied in past work that meaningfully translate customer problems into solutions that leverage intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to successfully craft & deploy 0-to-1 features & functionality, & package them for reuse
- Demonstrated technical proficiency & effectiveness working closely with senior engineers
- Strong influence & cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts
- Nice to Have: BS or MS in computer science, data science, machine learning or equivalent experience as an Engineer, Designer, Researcher
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)