The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a hardworking & eager Global Equity Plan Administrator to join its growing People Operations Team in New York! This role is integral in facilitating the day to day activities of the companys compensation function, with emphasis on Yexts global equity incentive programs. Yext utilizes Morgan Stanley Shareworks platform for equity plan administration & financial reporting. Much of this role will be focused on owning the daily administration of the Morgan Stanley relationship, data reconciliation from Shareworks, & subsequently reporting this information as needed internally to Payroll, Tax, Accounting, Audit, HR, Legal, etc. Yext uses Workday as our HRIS, ADP as our US payroll, & Safeguard as our international payroll. We offer eligible employees Restricted Stock Units (RSU) & an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). We also have outstanding Incentive Stock Options (ISO) & Non-qualified Stock Options (NQSO) that were last issued in 2017.
What Youll Do
- Update & maintain our equity management platform, Morgan Stanley Shareworks, to ensure the accuracy & integrity of Yexts equity data
- Frequently provide reports to payroll from Shareworks for ESPP & option exercises, RSUs as needed
- Prepare custom grant agreements & load new grant data to equity plan tool, Morgan Stanley Shareworks. Pull grant data including all vestings and load to Workday.
- Partner with HR & Legal to ensure on-going program & award compliance on a global basis
- Serve as the primary point of contact with our external brokerage firm, Morgan Stanley, to execute employee equity transactions (including 10b5-1 transactions), ensuring accurate & timely tax withholding & reporting to the respective Payrolls, all the way through to timely settlement of all trades
- Partner with our external brokerage firm to process vesting & release of restricted stock units, & coordinate with US & International Payroll on accurate tax withholding
- Facilitate ESPP enrollments & purchases, as well as providing reports with Payroll
- Assist Legal in the preparation & filing of Section 16 reports, Proxy reports, CD&A data, etc.
- Perform frequent reconciliation of records between HR, Payroll, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Work with internal & external auditors & Finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that tight internal controls are in place & procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Create & generate recurring reports for multiple internal & external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.), & respond timely to ad hoc data requests from various business partners
- Partner with HR Business Partners to provide compensation support & council for client issues
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure the integrity of employee & job data within the HRIS
- Manage pieces of both large & small compensation projects accordingly. These projects are outside of the normal annual programs; responsible for establishing a project plan, coordinating & managing resources, monitoring project budget, etc.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Finance or Human Resources
- 5+ years experience administering options, RSUs & ESPPs in a global public company
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation preferred; familiarity with Morgan Stanley Shareworks, Workday, ADP, & Safeguard a plus
- Knowledge of tax regulations related to equity compensation plans
- Flexibility & eagerness to work hard in a fast-paced environment & meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, independent, self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail & ability to perform self-audit to ensure data integrity & accuracy
- Advanced Excel, G-Suite, & reconciliation skills a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects & competing priorities
- Ability to manage up & work with multiple partners across the company
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.