CREATIVE PRODUCER (PHOTO)
The Creative Producer reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for producing work for the Capture (Photo) team, so must have a background in Still & some Motion Production. High-level responsibilities include Photo & Motion Production across a varied number of assets. A successful Creative Producer will have worked her/his way up from Associate Producer to Producer, learning great habits along the way, including but not limited to: budgets, timelines, vendor management & production best practices. Using this knowledge, the Creative Producer will ensure all projects coming out of this team are delivered to the exceptional Peloton brand standard.
- Oversight of all Still & Motion Capture on specific projects, including Apparel, Retail, Product, & Special Projects
- Forecast upcoming projects, working with other Production team members to ensure scheduling is tight & the right resources are available.
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management & beyond
- Budget management, from estimating the job all the way to gathering & submitting all invoices
- Close vendor contacts & relationships, to find the best production partners for all different types of production jobs
- Excellent creative eye & understanding & respect of the creative process
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Work with Project Management team to ensure projects are scoped & defined clearly, with agreed upon timing & budget
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, all at different stages of the production process
- A clear understanding of Photo Capture production, & some experience with Motion (and interest in learning more)
- Celebrate wins & be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 4 Years of Production experience, with background in Photography & Motion
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to manage a production job independently, with only light oversight
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic & creative standpoint
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, & the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
ABOUT PELOTON Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.