About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for an Innovation Marketing Senior Associate to join our Brand team. The Brand team's mission is to bring our missionto take care of food, so food can take care of youto life. We build equity & consistency for the brand, create community & advocacy, & enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint & channel.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, innovative marketer to join our Brand Marketing Team who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Innovation Marketing Senior Associate ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in marketing & brand strategy with a proven track record of excelling in campaign development, working cross-functionally, crafting detailed project plans & maintaining high output.
This role requires an individual who is highly meticulous & an excellent project manager. You will be an expert in representing our customer & understanding the food & brand narratives we need to tell across the customer journey. This position is a cross-functional role & requires the ability to think strategically for future-forward work, while tactically executing on the jobs to be done today. You will help develop & implement replicable processes on how we launch & optimize our food over time so we can always help customers find the food theyll love.
What youll do:
- Develop focused & compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the integrated marketing & creative team to succeed
- Operate cross-functionally working closely with brand, integrated marketing, operations, creative & digital product teams to assist merchandising our innovation pipeline
- Work closely with Brand team to weave food launches into broader brand campaign initiatives at least 2x per year (Summer, January) & own the sampling process where applicable
- Own the inventory management & budgeting process for sampling
- Ensure all VIPs, content creators, nutritionist ambassadors etc have the support they need to get our food in their hands for launches
- Ability to uncover information, distill, & lay out foundational strategy against a campaign timeline
- Manage launch calendars & timelines for deliverables
- Monitor data & propose optimization strategies based on performance
- Have a basic understanding of working with digital product, merchandising, & operations teams for all food optimizations
- Be a team player & go-to person for cross-functional stakeholders
- Willingly participate in team brainstorming sessions
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of brand strategy & marketing experience - product marketing & food marketing experience preferred
- Detail-oriented & proven project management capability
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to distill complex information into clear, actionable steps
- Critical thinker
- Ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Willingness to ask questions & stay curious
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary
- A passion for Daily Harvests mission
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.