The Critical Mass team in Cupertino sits & works should-to-shoulder with our client. We create applications which drive one of the worlds most trafficked websites. We play an active role helping our client connect their consumers globally through mobile, digital, & in-store experiences.
This team is focused on bringing new product pages to life. Youll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to launch new product landing pages for our clients site. These pages will showcase new product versions and/or updates. There is typically a major release every fall & some smaller updates through the year. If you are a pixel perfect visual designer with flawless execution, who loves the latest & greatest new it product, this is the role & team for you.
As a Senior Designer on this team youll be comfortable being responsible for developing break-through marketing campaigns that incorporate all communications disciplines for new Product Launches. Youll working closely & collaboratively with both the creative & tech disciplines to create considered & elegant design solution for our clients homepage & other, additional platforms. Youre also experienced leading a small team of designers & inspiring positive collaboration with stakeholders. You understand brand principles & style guideline & you appreciate an exceptional systematic design rational.
- Create original designs that align to project goals & overall creative direction, fluid templates & our client high standards.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, ACDs, & the larger project team to explore concepts & iterate on design layouts. Anticipate & solve for potential design challenges, as well as existing conditions.
- Prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files & presentation materials.
- Guide ideas to meet both creative & business goals within the project scope.
- Present persuasively & clearly articulate design rationale for project creative solutions.
- Consult with technical disciplines to ensure designs work within given limitations, & files are prepared with all necessary information to support the design intent.
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, & typography are flawless.
- Continually seek opportunities to refine design thinking & improve workflows.
- 5-7 years experience specializing in visual design for the web, mobile and/or app design.
- High proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, & unity.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace & to deliver quality design at a high volume in a tight timeframe.
- Photoshop expertise, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration, setting up files for web production, & adhering to graphic design standards.
- Reliable judgment to see when work may be off track & initiative to collaborate with others to find solutions.
- Passion for nurturing relationships, mentoring, & rallying teams to align around a vision.
- Ability to articulate ideas & be clearly understood by creative, project management & development staff, both in verbal & in written format.
- Clear communication & presentation skills that speak to both creative & technical audiences.
- Prototyping ability to convey preferred states, motion, and/or behaviors for interactive concepts.
- Strong understanding of web development, including HTML, CSS, iOS, & other technologies.
- A minimum of 6-8 years experience specializing in visual design for the web, mobile and/or app design.